WHAT A RESULT!!!!

slurpak's review of The Wedding Collection, Hornsea Freeport

“WHAT A RESULT!!!!”

Written on: 01/02/2013 by slurpak (1 review written)

I visited today with my friend who is also getting married this year, she had visited previously and had a good idea of what dress she wanted, I on the other hand was totally clueless but went along so that I could have a look, try a few on and get an idea of what suited me. Little did I know that I would be coming home with the perfect dress. The girl that helped me, who's name I have unfortunately forgotten, was most helpful. She grasped the type of dress I had in mind straight away, and was more than happy to go and find dresses which she thought I would like. She made me feel at ease whilst trying on the dresses, as it is not the most elegant look, when trying to step in to a vast amount of material! She also gave me fantastic honest advice, nothing was too much trouble and the customer service was outstanding. Within a couple of hours I had found the perfect dress and left with it in my arms. I would recommend this shop to anyone searching for their perfect dress, and a very inexpensive, but expensive looking dress at that. It was a truly fantastic experience I can not praise the staff and quality of dresses enough.