Excellent service highly recommend

linda.md's review of Gold Chauffeur Services

“Excellent service highly recommend”

Written on: 11/04/2017 by linda.md (1 review written)

I originally hired a White Rolls Royce and White Daimler for my daughters wedding 8.4.17 and just a week before the wedding I approached them again for a groom/best man vehicle and one to take the bride and groom from the reception at the end of the night also. Nothing was too much trouble and they were able to meet my very late request. The cars all arrived in good time, highly polished, adorning white ribbons (even the one that came very late at night)and appropriately attired chauffeurs who were professional and calm in their approach, even offering to take a few photos for us as we had some time to kill. My daughter appreciated the advice from one of them in how to manoeuvre around in her dress (and it was sound advice)I highly recommend anyone to approach this company as I am sure they won't be disappointed!
Having never hired vehicles of this sort before I wasn't sure where to start but was reassured by the professionalism and friendly communications from the point of contact a year ago right up to the day of the wedding.

Goldchauffeurservices's Response to linda.md's Review

Written on: 14/04/2017

Thank you! We are pleased you were happy with the vehicles and service we provided. In a world in which it sometimes appears that everything is over automated and once removed, we really do try and work with our customers and offer that extra personal touch! It is encouraging when we are given praise for that very thing! All the very best to your Daughter and husband! Thanks again for your kind comments! Gold Chauffeur Services