Gold Standard Indeed!

MukeshKalsi's review of Gold Chauffeur Services

“Gold Standard Indeed!”

Written on: 15/11/2016 by MukeshKalsi (1 review written)

Excuse the pun, but GOLD really are the Rolls-Royce of wedding car hire services!
I had my 'Big, Fat, Asian Wedding' on Sunday, 28th August 2016 in West London.
Choosing from an extensive fleet of chauffeur driven vehicles I was totally spoilt for choice but loved the chance to be able to choose the right vehicles for the day. From start to finish the staff at GOLD were an absolute pleasure to deal with. They were extremely friendly, professional and helpful.
Planning a wedding is never easy but I had the pleasure of dealing with some fantastic suppliers. I must say though these guys were the BEST.
The booking process was a breeze and I received regular updates about my booking. When the main car arrived on the morning it was immaculate and looked better than I had imagined. The vehicle was a Vintage 1937 Rolls-Royce in Red and Black and had obviously been well looked after because it was in simply perfect condition. The second vehicle was equally impressive.
All my guests loved the cars and commented throughout the day on how great they looked. I haven't received the official photographs yet but the vehicles look seriously good in the ones my guests took!
Lastly, I must thank both drivers, who were well dressed, polite, courteous and accommodating. Nothing was too much trouble!
The man for all his help throughout the booking process and his great sense of humour. A real gent. And all at GOLD for helping making our day so memorable.
If your looking around for wedding car hire, stop looking and just give these guys a call. I cant recommended them enough and they wont be beaten on price for what they offer. I am happy to be contacted to share my experience of this company with you.

Goldchauffeurservices's Response to MukeshKalsi's Review

Written on: 23/11/2016

Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement! We at Gold are all very happy and pleased to be of service. All the very best for the future :)