Cake decoratring supplies

ScoffEm's review of The Cake Craft Store - www.cakecraftstore.co.uk

“Cake decoratring supplies”

Written on: 11/11/2012 by ScoffEm (1 review written)

The company name is catchy enough to find through a search engine. I was so pleased to find a company based in Whitland, Wales, as I normally use companies based in England and their deliveries take longer to arrive. My stuff arrived next day! I found most of the items I was looking for. The range of cello bags was a little basic as I needed patterened ones. Although I found the site hard to negotiate as I am Visually Impaired and the font colour and background werre too pale to read at times. I loved the order up-date service emails, it helped me plan when I could be at home to recieve post. I thought the prices were very reasonable and the postage cost was accaptable. I would recommend this company to fellow cake decorators, in fact I found out about the company through my cake decorating course tutor at Pembrokeshire College! Now I know about this company they will be my first choice for cake supplies.