Worst company ever

abhiverm13's review of bOnline - www.bonline.com

“Worst company ever”

Written on: 07/09/2017 by abhiverm13 (1 review written)

Worst company Ever. I will not recommend anyone going with bonline.
I ordered my connection , First place they take down date of movement wrong. Then Multiple calls , difficult to reach customer service and calls get drop for no reason and no call back. Then I managed to update them. week later , they only took land line from my old provider and not broadband. Multiple calls managed to update that as we.. and then on the day of connection , only phone like transferred and not broadband. Try to call multiple times to cancellation department and no way to reach them. and provisioning team saying first we take phone line then provide broadband and it can take up to 20 days. My old broadband connection is went offline in 3 days and bonline is no way near providing connection. And my business is offline. Their executive is saying since we are not having service with them they are not accountable for any issues. Worst customer service ever .. And they are showing 9.2 out of 10 review rating on there site. I cant believe no one else having issues.

Abhiverm13's Response to abhiverm13's Review

Written on: 07/09/2017

After seeing my review , Bonline called me for apology and try to help me.There was nothing much they can do but they offer to pay for mobile internet dongle to get me going. I appreciate a gesture of help . My Original review is still as is.

Nerav21's reply to Abhiverm13's Comment

Written on: 09/01/2018

It's a shame when companies like this only respond to reviews. I had a similar experience leaving me speeds of 0.12mbps for nearly a month. I only got a call back from the cancellation department (i say department loosely, its just one person. If she's not in the whole department is shut).
I don't think these guys realise the impact loss of internet and phones causes businesses.