Value for money is amazing

IzzyBell344's review of Trending Web Design - www.trendingwebdesign.co.uk

“Value for money is amazing”

Written on: 26/08/2013 by IzzyBell344 (1 review written)

Was really nervous about going online with my business. Working as a portable DJ it was important my website looked unique and professional. I tried to create my own but without knowledge of the HTML language I quickly hit a brick wall. I scavenged around the internet looking for an inexpensive design company and that’s where I found trending web design.
I chose the cheapest option available as it suited me best. I had nothing to worry about as everything was done for me by my own personal designer. After my enquiry I received a phone call from my designer, I told him what I wanted from my site and how I’d like it to look. 3 Days later my site was finished! It looks extremely professional and within the first few months of the site going live I’d received 20+ bookings directly from the site.
The folks at trending web design are great, they still continue to support me to this day. Keep up the good work!