Great Communication, Very Fast, Excellent Value !

Guest's review of Total Creation www.totalcreation.co.uk

“Great Communication, Very Fast, Excellent Value !”

Written on: 29/02/2012

Having done a lot of research before my purchase, I found that Total Creation offered a great service for a very minimal outlay. Having looked at their portfolio and website packages I decided to give them a go!
From the first draft to going live, they made the process very easy. The team were more than happy to make changes to the design and implement any ideas I gave them. In actual fact I did require quite a few changes and they never said no, in fact the opposite, changes were made often within the same hour! I had specific requirements and I felt they delivered on all fronts.

I am not the most gifted of people when it comes to website design, but I did know what I wanted for my website. Total Creation came up with many designs and ideas which ultimately help me and my business achieve exactly what I had envisaged.

I would most certainly recommend Total Creation, this was my first website project and it was a pleasure. To top it off I have not spent more than £80.00 – it really is quite amazing. I have already had a sale from my website!

Thanks.