Results Through Digital - www.resultsthrough.digital Review

Guest's review of Results Through Digital - www.resultsthrough.digital

“This company are a complete disgrace, they traded...”

Written on: 02/01/2018

This company are a complete disgrace, they traded under the name EMS Internet which has now been put into liquidation (Easy to see why If you read their online reviews) I was fooled into dealing with them by a decent salesperson and really regret it. They come across as very professional and interested until they have extracted all of your money then they couldn’t care less about you. They simply vanished and stopped calling me regular like they did when they are trying to sell you products and my alleged account manager would neither take my phone calls or return my calls. Their sales call tactics are to get different people calling you to rip you off on all areas possible. I paid in total over £2300 pounds to this company and have nothing... they treated me with total contempt. I paid with a credit card thinking I was safe to get a refund through the card provider if things didn’t go as expected but they refused a refund and lied that we had a good relationship..
You also don’t have the same consumer rights on a credit card as it is a business transaction ( hard lesson learned for me ) don’t make the mistake that I made KEEP WELL CLEAR OF RESULTS THROUGH DIGITAL and look into EMS Internet as that was the same company trading under different names to cover up the dreadful reviews online they had..
The websites are substandard and they lie about technical stuff such as google optimisation to charge way over the odds. They also charge way over the odds for Marketing management set up fees.
I had a terrible experience with this company, I tried to reason with them and said that I understand that you can’t get it right in business with every customer and thought that maybe my experience was a bad one but perhaps they got it right with some people and that I would be prepared to complete on the website but that after my poor experience with them that they should refund all my marketing money that I had paid as due to the fact that I never had a live website they had done no marketing for me and we part ways at that. NO CHANCE!! They kept all my money and refused a refund of any kind. So in short they have had over £2300 from me and I have no live website and never will from this company and they have never done any marketing for me and never will and they think its acceptable to do business like this.
KARMA!!!!