Horrible company!

Richardson422's review of Posh Tots www.poshtots.com

“Horrible company! ”

Written on: 07/07/2015 by Richardson422 (1 review written)

The WORST, incompetent, deceiving, unprofessional company I've EVER dealt with! I ordered my crib 2/23/15 and received it 6/25/15!! The company said 6-8weeks, I knew it'd be cutting it close to my due date. They CLAIMED an email was sent saying it'd be back ordered till May 8th, an email I never received until complaining first of May that my crib was late with no explanation. Still no word until I contacted them May 12 on if it was shipped and finally someone responded that there was a hold up in customs. May 26 they sent an email it was out of customs and going to their warehouse. By June 6, with no more correspondence on the status of my crib, I was calling multiple times a day to get ETA. I was lied to, hung up on, told I would receive a call back multiple times with no such call, transferred to different people with no one telling me how to get my money back for a crib over 3 months since order date and unable to locate. It wasn't until 6/16/15 it finally shipped out of their warehouse. Then the company they use to ship to my house had called to schedule a delivery time twice in one week and never showed and claimed they didn't approval from Poshtots to deliver and I was forced to take 3 days off work in one week just to finally get my crib! I will never buy, promote, or speak fondly of this company. They showed a total disregard to the fact I had to purchase a bassinet for my daughter to sleep in for 2 months and grow out of by the time her crib arrived. The only person who called back just to say she didn't have an answer but was trying, answered all my calls and truly tried to help was a woman. Everyone else at the company are completely incompetent!