Stay Away! Misleading

lkRobles244's review of Free Logo Services -

“Stay Away! Misleading”

Written on: 22/02/2018 by lkRobles244 (1 review written)

There is nothing free about "FREE Logo Services" website. It's all designed to get you to click on their site. I searched in Google for free logos to create your own, and their site was first through Google Adwords. So I clicked through and started creating my simple logo. I then got a notification that I can download my FREE logo if I create an account, which I did. Easy peasy. Still believing in fairy tales, I finished my logo and went to Download my logo, which took me to a Check out page. And that page started with $38. There was no option to find a way to download my FREE logo. The only option was to pay. I went back to the logo editing thinking I missed something. Nop. I went through the extra popups of getting business cards, no thanks, getting a domain, no thanks, and reached the very same checkout page.

So I contacted the on Facebook asking them about the free option that was advertised even in their Adwords ad on Google. The next day I saw they've read my Facebook message but never replied.

So I found another free option, and, of course, went back to this site to delete my account since I no longer wanted to be associated with this company in any way. But do you think you can delete your account once you created it? Think again. I could not.

So I searched online for ways to delete my account, to see how other people deal with it, and lo and behold, there are tons of complaints about this company for their activities, plus about the fact that once you have an account, YOU CAN'T DELETE IT.

So I went back to my account, edited my information to something silly, added a whole different country and a crazy email (made sure nobody has actually that email address). All my information is fake now. Just like the "free" company.

Schulabyrne's Comment

Written on: 11/03/2018

Yes, having the same experience. Out of interest did you find a decent logo service ?

Kislany's Comment

Written on: 11/03/2018

Not yet, tbh, still searching. At least the other paid services clearly state that they're free and not deceive people with 'free' - heck, these guys even have "free' in their domain. How shady is that?