Highly Recommend

ReviewTrolls's review of Design Contest - www.designcontest.com

“Highly Recommend”

Written on: 22/03/2016 by ReviewTrolls (1 review written)

Designcontest.com has so many good things to write about. Running a contest fro my new logo was easy and fun, maybe a little overwhelming with so many outstanding entries to choose from. Running the contest was smooth and easy. The designers are exceptional and VERY responsive.
Since I had so Many High Quality designs I bumped my contest up to a 3 prize contest! Working with the designers was extremely easy. The designers submit an entry, I asked for a revision, designer submitted revised design.
At the end of the contest I sent a vote out to several people to help to choose the best design. Once I chose my winning design I was able to work with my winners in a finalization area fro 7 more days to tweak the designs a little more.
Support for this site is exceptional. The support advised me on how to rate and give feedback as well as tips on how to run my contest. A very nice gal on the phone chatted with me about my options when it comes to choosing my winner and convinced me to upgrade my contest to 3 prize contest. (very happy I chose this upgrade) This gal also helped me with copyright question I had about a specific design I was thinking about choosing. She did some in-depth searches and asked the site moderators to help with this as well. Turned out perfect.
I don't have anything bad or negative to report about this company or the designers. I highly recommend this company to anyone needing a new logo