Long Term Customer Driven To Despair

Guest's review of eUKhost Ltd www.eukhost.com

“Long Term Customer Driven To Despair”

Written on: 13/03/2018

I have used EUK for a number of years and the service has now become unacceptable. They take days to open support tickets even when they say they are marked as urgent. Their billing system and eNlight cloud services do not work at all and you are billed random amounts without being able to actually access and view what the charges are for. The rest of the good reviews on here are simply from instances where their support are able to carry out basic requests and you are specifically asked to post a comment which is then added here so it makes it look like good service but the reality is far from that. I have been threatened by EUK Host that they will suspend my accounts if I take any legal action against them for my complaints. At this moment in time I have called about a billing issue and was transferred, I have now been sitting on the phone for 45 mins and no one will answer and no managers available as they are all apparently training, no billing support available and so as their system will not add funds to my servers these will now go offline and there is nothing I can do about it. AVOID THIS COMPANY --REALLY AVOID THEM.