Vpsville have the worst support I have ever come across

unhappyvpsvilleclient's review of VPSVille www.vpsville.ca

“Vpsville have the worst support I have ever come across”

Written on: 26/02/2014 by unhappyvpsvilleclient (1 review written)

I've just had one of the most stressful dealings with a hosting company ever!

It started several months ago with one of my IP addresses ending up on a blacklist. After scouring all my sites for a possible infection, I discovered the cause was on the route of the server outside of my control.

I alerted VPSville to the problem and it was fixed almost immediately (well done!)

I inquired several times to see what the cause was and what had been done to prevent it happening again. My 4 requests for an update went unanswered.

I eventually gave up.

Then, about a week ago, a similar problem arises. I notice memory allocations on the server being way over what they should be so I ask support to investigate. I get a prompt response telling me that the server is sending spam and I'm in breach of my TOS (terms of service).

When I ask about the previous problem and what had been done to fix it, They suspend my account, without warning!

After a number of unanswered support queries, I finally get a response promising me access to my files on the server, yet 5 days later still no access or response to my ever more desperate requests for an update.

I would think very carefully before engaging their services