Shocking service!

Joneszd275's review of Pixel Internet www.pixelinternet.co.uk

“Shocking service!”

Written on: 01/08/2016 by Joneszd275 (1 review written)

Just terrible service! At least once a week something goes wrong, but the help desk is shockingly bad. You have to submit a ticket. A ticket that is marked as "closed" as soon as Pixel reply. That reply is basic, uninformative and often wrong. It is abundantly clear that they really couldn't care less, and just throw random "stock responses" at you. That is, when the ticketing system is up and running! I spent an hour last week being pushed from pillar to post trying to submit a ticket, being given an email address, then being told to submit a ticket...! There is no phone number, you can't speak to an actual human being. I once had to wait a whole 10 minutes in a chat, between my "assistant" greeting me and actually replying to my problem (without a solution).
We use Wordpress, and the website is very slow. We haven't noticed any down time, but having read some of the other reviews I'll look at getting something to monitor that.
They also host our emails. More than half of the time, these don't go. Apparently it's our devices. All of them. For everyone in the company...! And when clients repeatedly can't email us, it's their problem. Despite them having no problem sending us emails to addresses hosted on other servers.
We'll be moving shortly, please don't waste your time with these clowns, pay a little extra and get a decent service.