UK hosting - The very best is Krystal Hosting

Gunnar221's review of Krystal Web Hosting - krystal.co.uk

“UK hosting - The very best is Krystal Hosting”

Written on: 06/12/2017 by Gunnar221 (1 review written)

The Krystal Hosting company have exceeded my expectations in all areas. They offer a varety of options to suit most users so if you are a one site, multisite or business user there's an option to fit your requirements and all at a sensibly affordable prices.

They have chat available every day all day and night should you have a problem their response is within minutes and my experience with a recent issue that was my mistake they solved and fixed and they did not make me feel stupid. At all times the support team were truly supportive and helpful and put the matter right efficiently and without fuss. An absolutely excellent experience.

Performance of their servers is amazingly fast and noticeably better than other hosting services. They have cpanel controls that offer more facilities than I will need but reassuring that they are all standard and available with no extras to pay for should you need them.

Overall using Krystal Hosting is the best move I have done, with a money back guarantee that I won't need as I put them as number 1 and simply the best.