Professional - this company work with you

xePatton87's review of Easyspace www.easyspace.com

“Professional - this company work with you”

Written on: 19/09/2017 by xePatton87 (1 review written)

I have many years of experience in the IT industry and I rent different services from different companies so now I can really appreciate a good provider. This review is not about how others are bad but how easyspace.com is excellent.
My luckiest day was when I found this company (easyspace.com - Iomart).
I had no idea how they will work out at the first. Luckily you no need to make a long-term commitment - you can cancel your service at any time but you will not because it just works.
What you really need to compare with these companies is that the support. Everybody can give you an IP and a power socket, but if you need some assistance, soon you will see the difference.
I rent dedicated servers from this company, so I couldn't check their facilities, but I contacted the customer service a couple of times and they are so effective. I contacted them, not because the service had any trouble, just tuning up my servers, etc. They are responsive, professional and effective.
I got an average 10 minutes email response time, that is why I never tried calling them. Even night time or weekend. They are awesome. Most of the requests done in 2 hours - even hardware modifications.
And my favourite part: if accidentally any trouble happens on their side they never give you bu115hit answers. They explain the situation and fix it immediately. That is a really correct attitude.
Sometimes I do trouble for myself too and even these times they always try to help. Yes, they do that extra mile - they want that you be online ASAP.
About the service itself: the network is fast and the IP addresses are clean. I got a 950 download and a 350 upload speed in peak time with a low latency (2ms maximum via W A N port)
The KVM request can be done via an online form and you got 4 hour session time in every 24 hours. That can help a lot when you destroy your stuff with a new kernel or a bad network config.
The server disks had only a couple of thousands of hours in them so they give you stuff not from the scrap yard.
I would recommend to check their pre configured servers - good offers ahead ;)
Writing a good review is always difficult because what can you say when everything works as it should? Just go ahead like this :)