Perfect Customer Service - a credit to Easyspace

Ribba90555's review of Easyspace www.easyspace.com

“Perfect Customer Service - a credit to Easyspace”

Written on: 29/07/2017 by Ribba90555 (1 review written)

To whom it may concern in Easyspace Senior Management:

Website hosting Support Services are - in my opinion - first-class customer representatives and a credit to Easyspace. At the beginning of this week I had an issue on my website hosting service and contacted Support, and throughout the week this has been sorted by two of their staff.

I speak as a Company Director in Aerospace where I am the Boss in a very stressful customer-led environment; the two staff members that responded to my Support Ticket this week simply don't give up and make the customer - me - who has a 'major website issue going on and is very close to panic' feel very calm in that the issue is in good, well trained hands and most importantly is, and will be, sorted as fast as possible to my complete satisfaction.

To that end this isn't about one day, it's about the whole week just passed and even my call to Support Services to discuss things was a customer relations quality specimen of how it should be done.

I have been with Easyspace for years now, probably around 15 or so, and yes, once a year I get a slight issue which is dealt with and I accept that 'stuff' happens. But, it is how the issue is resolved that is in my opinion the most important thing; what happened comes second, and Yes, it is always revealed and not hidden behind.

But this past week has been from start to finish exceptional; the perfect specimen of excellent customer service.

I thank these two and also the 'backroom staff' that toiled away to sort the issue out.

If Easyspace has an 'employee of the month' award, then these two must split it between themselves.

The reason I stay with Easyspace is exactly this; when 'stuff' happens, as it will with any hosting package at some point, they have the staff, resources, and most importantly the customer care to sort it out.

Grateful thanks from a very satisfied customer.