Far better than expected

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Preston179's review of TwinTec S3 Water Softeners

“Far better than expected ”

Written on: 15/02/2017 by Preston179 (1 review written)

I have been using a water softner for almost 30 years. The previous models were both electric controlled with a timer. Both worked reasonably well untill our water usage increased to the point that the softner would "run out" of soft water before a regeneration was due. The result was the hot water tanks was being refilled with very hard water on a regular basis.
Time for a new softner and the Twintec S3 seemed like the best choice. The result have been fantastic, our water is constantly soft, there is no trace of limescale now the S3 has been running these past couple of months. Of all three softners I have had the Twintec s3 is far and away the most consistent (I have checked readings regularly) with the supply of softened water and that's in a very hard water area. Another bonus is there no more back breaking 25kg bags of salt to lift. The only slight negative is we are going through quite a lot of salt but that's because we are a hight water users and the Twintec is doing a proper job of giving FULLY soft water ALL of the time. I just wish I had got one sooner, it's really in another league to the old single tank electric meter systems we had previously.

• 1 - 6 months