You DO get what you pay for !!

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Hawker Softeners Ltd - www.hawkersofteners.co.uk

“You DO get what you pay for !!”

Written on: 14/06/2014

I very nearly made the mistake of purchasing a cheaper inferior water softener from a large company that I now think was making many false promises. However fortunately I had started doing some research into non-electric twin cylinder softeners and soon realised that is what I should be purchasing.
I spoke to one other company before finding Hawker Softeners.
No sooner had I had some verbal & written communication with Hawker, I mmediately felt I was talking to a company that had 100% integrity. I soon decided to purchase my softener through Hawker.
The installation was exactly as I had been promised, and everything was done with minimum fuss, and the job was fininshed with everything being left exactly as it had been found.
Now my softener has been working for a couple of weeks, we have already started to notice the difference in our water. Having a shower is definitely better and my daughter is loving her softer hair ! I would have no hesitation in recommending Hawker Softeners to handle your purchase and installation of a new softener. You won't be disappointed.

• Under a month