Best water softener I ever had.

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

ausosoft's review of Eau So Soft R2

“Best water softener I ever had.”

Written on: 02/09/2014 by ausosoft (1 review written)

I have been in my newly built house for 6 months now and the softener that I chose was the Eau So Soft R2 it had such good reviews and the price was right I decided to go for it. I have always had softeners in my homes for the past 40yrs and understand how they work but this one uses such little salt that I thought something was wrong so I kept testing the water hardness with a little pill that turns the water blue and sure enough -- one tablet tells me you have soft water, amazing I think when you consider that it uses about a quarter of the salt that I used in my other softeners. Phoenix Water who fitted it for me were very knowledgeable and all the fittings they used were the best and you can see that they will last for many years. I would certainly recommend the product just on the basis that I'm saving a fortune on buying less salt and the quality is there as well. Thank you Pheonix Water.

• 6 - 12 months