absolute shambles

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

MamB's review of The Fendrod, Llansamlet, Swansea

“absolute shambles”

Written on: 15/09/2016 by MamB (1 review written)

Just got back from The Fendrod LLansamlet. What an absolute shambles. About 5 tables complained. Food was freezing. Asked for steak well cooked, it came out pissing out with blood. Took it back to re Cook it then I couldn't even eat it! Would of knocked someone out if I had thrown it at them. Waiter handed me dirty spoons. Gave me the wrong dessert twice! Brought out wrong Sauce, brought out eggs on little saucers. Chocolate cake with balsamic vinegar instead of chocolate sauce! Service was horrendous. 6 of us there together all eating separately. Food came out in dribs and drabs. Asked for a spoon about 3 times before being given a filthy one with all food stuck on it. Told the manager she brought me wrong dessert again and she asks do you want me to take that back? Obviously! it wasn't what I ordered! Waited about an hour for desserts and even then they came out one by one with intervals of about 15 mins between each one. The waiter looked about 10 years old. Had to ask him to clear our table when he brought out the desserts. Told the manager the meal wad a shambles, didn't even get an apology. Absolutely ruined the evening as it was a 25th Wedding Anniversary Meal. Won't be returning any time soon that's for sure!

• British

Food Type

• £5-10

Average cost per head

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Casual