Don't bother taking your measurements they don't use them !!

Guest's review of Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

“Don't bother taking your measurements they don't use...”

Written on: 29/06/2012

Ordered my first pair of jeans from makeyourownjeans.com after reading all the rave reviews on their site about 6 weeks ago after some emails back and forth with 'Pearl' I regret not checking them out more thoroughly by checking out other reviews not just on their site..apparently they remove all the negative ones !
..anyway I took very careful measurements and got the general bla bla back, ''we will make you the best fitting jeans ever !! lol ! Arrived within 3 weeks to Australia ..Well where do I start ..at least all measurements were 2 inches smaller than I had given plus too short and had no shape whatsoever..Very unhappy and of course the email came back to me that I sent with a pic of the measurements.
I am so pleased I decided to pay via good old PayPal ..has taken a couple of weeks but they obviously were not happy with Harry Fashions (make your own jeans ) response as I am now getting my money back, but after having to post them back registered international with delivery confirmation@ my cost. So, use at your own risk, lesson learned, never again !