Delivered off spec, no reimbursement, no answer

IlseV's review of Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

“Delivered off spec, no reimbursement, no answer”

Written on: 08/10/2011 by IlseV (1 review written)

I was delighted to receive the first pair of jeans I ordered with makeyourownjeans.com. Tailormade and reasonably priced. They were a bit oversized, so figuring it was my own poor measuring, I ordered another - slightly smaller - pair.

I expected it to fit perfectly. Can you imagine my dissapointment when I found out the second were too tight? I took the tape measure at hand and checked the measurements of both pants against the specifications. As it turned out, the first pair was delivered off-spec. So naturally, the revised measurements of the second order, were going to be too tight.

When I contacted makeyourownjeans, I received a ticket but no answer, aplogy & new pants or reimbursement. After receiving an email asking for a review(!), I sent another complaint, again another ticket. No answer, aplogy & new pants or reimbursement. I am still waiting ....

Well, here's your review. 130 dollars for two jeans that won't fit, a terrible customer service and a BIG