Miracle Brand

• Effectiveness

tofiz's review of Sea-Band for travel sickness

“Miracle Brand”

Written on: 10/11/2013 by tofiz (20 reviews written)

I am 9 weeks pregnant with twins & my 'morning' sickness has been awful since week 5. I have basically felt nauseous on & off all day. Also being sick approximately once a day. After 7 years of trying for a baby I thought I'd be on cloud 9 but the sickness was seriously taking its toll. I begged my hubby to look on line for tips or anything that would help. Although I was following dietary tips it had no benefit. He found the Seaband website & ordered a pair immediately. Thinking they were a bit of a gimmick but worth a go for the bargain price they are. I received them when I got home from work & put them straight on. Within an hour I felt so sprightly & the nausea was subsiding. I decided to keep them all all night & when I awoke I was waiting for that dreaded feeling, like you've been binge drinking, but nothing. Usually I had to have a cup of tea & a banana before I even got up (which hubby brought me to bed before he won't to work). So I got up & just couldn't believe I felt like me again. Did all my usually jobs around the house & then had my brekkie like I used to. From then on I've not felt the nausea. Maybe a little when things turn my stomach but its rare now.

I even feel I have more energy as surely
feeling like that zapps you. The bands are so comfy & although not discreet well worth the questions of what are they for? Thank you for these ingenious little bands. Maybe now I can start to enjoy my pregnancy. The only thing that scares me is that I don't feel pregnant now which is a little unnerving but so typical as a woman lol. I would recommend them to everyone x Abigail

• Regularly