Do not buy travel insurance administered by CSAL

Holdenh329's review of Claims Settlement Agencies Limited (CSAL) - www.csal.co.uk

“Do not buy travel insurance administered by CSAL”

Written on: 29/12/2016 by Holdenh329 (1 review written)

I will do everything conceivable within my power to ensure that I do not have to deal with this company again. Reviewers on another review website have stated that CSAL do everything within their power NOT to pay out and they are correct. Why use your hard earned money to pay for insurance when it is administered by a company which is incredibly evasive.

My passport was stolen whilst overseas and money was also stolen. Then when I arrived back into the UK I saw that the airline had damaged my rucksack so it was no longer usable. CSAL only decided to pay out for the stolen passport. That was it and even now many weeks after submitting the claim, they have not sent me the cheque for the whopping sum of £100. Can you imagine how long they would have delayed it if the amount was larger.

Look, look look at the terms of your travel insurance policy. Ask the insurer who the administrators for the policy and if the are CSAL, choose another company which has no dealings with them. What companies like CSAL fail to realise is that it is the customers which keep them in business. If customers do not take out policies which have connections to this company, they have no business. The sooner they realise this the better. I am taking two further trips abroad next year and I will use no travel company that deals with this company and I have advised my family, friends and Facebook friends about them as well.

• October/2016

Date of Insurance (month/year)

• Single trip insurance