Fantastic Rajasthan & haridwar tour with sushant Travels

jugamanassharma's review of www.sushanttravels.com - www.sushanttravels.com

“Fantastic Rajasthan and haridwar tour with sushant...”

Written on: 07/03/2017 by jugamanassharma (1 review written)

Thanks to Sushant Travels for Organizing our tour. Such a great hospitality you guys have provided us. the car was clean, new and they provided excellent service. I found Sushant Travels on Trip Advisor and then I send an email to him and I get instant response from Sushant Travels. they send the cab for pickup and then they transferred us to the Hotel and after that my Rajasthan tour starts and the places that I have visited in Rajasthan was Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner and then Mandawa to Delhi.
I faced some little inconvenience in jodhpur Hotel and then I send mail to Sushant Travels, the manager Sourabh Tiwari instantly changed Hotel. I really happy to get the Quick response.
And then from Delhi Travelled to Haridwar and Rishikesh overnight Tour that was also fantastic.
the driver that they have provided us is well knowledgeable and well experienced about the places that we have visited.

I recommended it to all travelers and thank you Sushant travels for serving us with the great hospitality.

Get Great Holidays Deals From Expedia