Terrible experience in customer support

no1username's review of MY TICKETS TO INDIA - myticketstoindia.com

“Terrible experience in customer support”

Written on: 25/01/2018 by no1username (1 review written)

I usually do not write any reviews, unless I like something too good or something goes wrong terribly.

I got kind of disappointed while booking ticket, when one agent said I don't need to change the flight in one stop, and the other said I have to change the flight since it's clearly mentioned in ticket that the equipment is different. Now I understand that connecting flights do change sometimes, but I'll be more happy to hear that you are not sure at this point if I have to change flight or not. It might not be a big point at all since I can figure out if flight change is required right on the day of travel, but at the end of the day it's leaving a negative impression to customers hearing 2 different answers during the same minute from two different people working for the same company.

I reached out multiple times through emails and chats for my preferred seat selection. All I heard is that I would get a call, and I waited for 20 days ending up getting nothing. Even today I had to chat with people on website, requesting for it again.

I emailed my feedback with above said points to customercare. And even till today, no body replied to my comments. Why is there an email customer care when they don't care to reply?

Sorry to say, I really really had too terrible experience in customer support this time. Hope you consider my feedback and improve your service.

Harpreetbali's Response to no1username's Review

Written on: 07/03/2018

Not sure if you’re flying first time or after long time old days is gone now. So far I know airlines charge you for preferred seat if you want to select in advance so I don’t believe you Could select or reserve a seat unless you’re ready to pay few extra bucks or you get in during check in online within 48 hrs of your flight time.

No1Username's reply to Harpreetbali's Comment

Written on: 07/03/2018

Thanks for the reply.. Unfortunately, I don't have an option to attach the snipped email conversation picture here. But following is a small snippet of our talk.
My email:
Jan 4
to abc, customercare, xyz

Thank you. Will the seat selection be during the check in (which is usually 24 hrs before departure) or can I book my preference now?
Response from MyTicketsToIndia Agent:
Jan 5
to me

Hello Sir,

You can select it now.

I am not really travelling for the first time/ after a long time. I clearly asked in the email about seat preference, and I have been replied that I can do it at that time. Assuming I am not really aware of anything, people who book tickets for us should be aware at least!

On the other hand, I am said multiple times from multiple people working in MyTicketsToIndia that they will put the seat preference for me, which kept me waited for 20 days. I don't think those people are unaware, but if they are, then I should take away the given one star too.

After about 20 days and multiple queries, an agent called me and said that they can send seat preference to flight agencies, but seat selection can be done only during check-in (which takes this back to my question in the email).