Really helpful, really swift & really friendly!

Guest's review of Flight Catchers, www.flightcatchers.com

“Really helpful, really swift and really friendly!”

Written on: 26/02/2014

I had never previously used travel agents, but I thought I would give it a go and see how they could help with finding the best deals on flights. I actually got an email from a representative, who had gone out of his way to contact me with a detailed quote and my options. I was really happy with the way he dealt with the fact that I wasn't too sure about what flights I needed and the best routes. He helped gather the best options for me over the phone and even emailed me over a detailed travel plan with a price quote. I even ammended my flight plan last minute and she was so helpful with getting everything sorted within a matter of minutes. She also explained why certain flights were more expensive than others and the price tiering, which is now very useful information for when I book future flights. Once everything had been booked and issued (very quick and easy) I even received a nice call from him to make sure I was happy with everything. I really think that there was a sense of care from the start. Would recommend to others as it's so much better than having to go online looking for deals that seem to constantly change!

Get Great Holidays Deals From Expedia

Ptl_Customer_Care's Comment

Written on: 05/03/2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

We thank you for your valuable feedback.

Looking forward for the next opportunity to book

your travel and once again make your experience

with us, a memorable one.

Regards