Cruising with Adore

GunnarBain197's review of Adore Cruises

“Cruising with Adore”

Written on: 13/10/2016 by GunnarBain197 (1 review written)

My husband and I booked our cruise with M A X at Adore cruises wayback in January and the price quoted was very reasonable. During the interim period I had a few queries regarding our proposed holiday, each time it was dealt with in a friendly, yet professional manner. Sadly our cruise had to be terminated in Naples due to my husband being hospitalised there. I called MA X who offered to book our return home flight at a very reasonable price, but because our insurance company was involved, I turned down his offer (foolishly). The Insurance company quoted us £100. more for the same flight, then because we hadn't got a fitness to fly letter from the hospital refused to organise it. M A X had told me that he wasn't available on the Friday so I had to book our flight myself, which was the same flight, cheaper than the insurance quote, but still a lot more expensive than the figure quoted by M A X.

We will most certainly book again with Adore Cruising. A massive thank you for your help, keep up the good work.

Get Great Holidays Deals From Expedia