Getting your ticket - extremely difficult!!!!!!

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

Fluff72's review of Cross Country Trains

“Getting your ticket - extremely difficult!!!!!!”

Written on: 23/09/2017 by Fluff72 (1 review written)

I booked a ticket online yesterday to travel today and although I requested to pick up at station the email specified I had to download an app to see my tickets. Firstly the app was not clearly identifiable from the description in the email and there was no hyperlink to it. Once i found app and downloaded no tickets appeared. I then had to resort to phoning the company relaying more numbers from the information tab on the app to then be given a different reference number so I could pick up my tickets at the station which is what I had requested in the first place!! I am an experienced traveller taking many trains in Belgium, France and Holland but less regular in the UK and now I know why! The system abroad is much less complicated you book and receive your bar code in your email, there is no jumping through hoops like I have had to do this morning. Absolutely unnecessarily complicated. Never again!

• Train

Bus / Train

Click here for great deals on Expedia
Deals on Expedia