Poor

AngelinaBaxter's review of Aerial Force - www.aerialforce.co.uk

“Poor ”

Written on: 14/06/2018 by AngelinaBaxter (1 review written)

Not happy first time ever using this company to get my fm areail up been booked in 12to 4 and no one ever showed up been chasing around ever since very VERY POOR QUALITY SERVICE I EVER USED SO FAR is non stop harrassing me rejected ten calls from this number in less then 3 mins ....then get two calls in ten mins making it 11 calls from this number from this company in one day in two days I got total since yesterday 13 calls today blocked number total 24calls...and one yesterday total 25 now TOTAL HARRASSMENT ...above number and company has been reported to the police for harrassment..only need call once ...NOT EVEN A SORRY ... The company in Sheffield and Mansfield.... just reported this company to BBC WATCHDOG to for harrassment charges agenst your company to...my review is also on whyteleafe.cylex website to UK ...google that plz and also on Google platform over this issue and company makes me sick ...all to do with sending out engineer to me I told them yesterday stop calling or else face the law over harrassment charges after engineer came out this happen all calls today and yesterday....from customer services...in London ... review is on there website on Google click on Sheffield or Mansfield you see the review there and screenshot of my HARRASSMENT angest this company...whyteleafe.cylex-uk google this site my review there and screenshot of company HARRASSMENT toward me...only issue I have with them there calls HARRASSMENT...24 calls in total in 24 to 25 hours...I NEVER GIVE OUT MY NUMBER TO YOU NOW AS YOU CAN'T BE TRUSTED ONE BIT FAR I CAN THROW YOU chat advicer cant be trusted and wanting my no to get engineer out NO WAY IN HELL AFTER 24 CALLS TO ME FROM THIS COMPANY IN NR 25 HOURS ....DONT USE THIS COMPANY OR GIVE OUT YOUR NUMBER THEY WILL HARASS YOU BADLY REALLY BADLY...THIS SICK COMPANY MADE NY LIFE A MISERABLE I HAD DELETE MY EMAIL ADDRESS COUSE GETTING HARRASSMENT THERE TO AND STALKERED ON MY EMAIL BY THIS COMPANY .NEVER USE EVER AGAIN police advice me to as well ... AERIALFORCE REVIEWS ON GOOGLE UNDER AERIALFORCE CHECK REVIEW THERE TO SAME AS THIS ONE THAT TRUST PILOT KEEP INTERFERING WITH MINE AND OTHERS ON AERAILFORCE TO CLICK ON THERE SITE HERE TRUST PILOT YOU CAN SEE OTHER PEOPLE REVIEWS ON AERIALFORCE ARE BLOCKED TO BY THIS PERTHETIC CANT TRUST ONE BIT TRUSTPILOT WEBSITE ...