Not secure place

Hopfullygirl's review of Chessington World of Adventures

“Not secure place”

Written on: 15/07/2017 by Hopfullygirl (1 review written)

Over prices and waiting tie more than 70 mints, we paid £150 only our family we came three families and we had few rides only, we left the park and we forgot our bag we asked the girl to let us in because we just left 3mints ago she refused to let us in because we didn't have a stamp,we explained to her that we was not planning to come back we only need to go and find the bag, she refused to let us in, and the worst thing she was lying to us because when I asked he to speak to her manager she was pretending she is calling her manager while she called us the security?!!! What a bitch?!!! One of the security guys was swearing and shouting at me if I don't leave I will hear lots of p sh ?!!!!! They not professional? And they don't do their job properly, they look like they hired them from the street I swear, how we pay all this money and receiving a very very bad service like this? Please don't waste ur time and money and I m telling everyone ITS NOT SAFE TO BE IN CHESSINGTON, because we rely on the security to keep us safe while the security are some peace of rabish they hire them from the street.

• 14/7/2017

Date of visit (month/year)

• Adult