Holiday of a lifetime

• Location

Keene1967's review of rocky-peak Holidays Ltd - www.rocky-peak.com

“Holiday of a lifetime”

Written on: 31/07/2016 by Keene1967 (1 review written)

I first became aware of Rocky-Peak Holidays when I was searching for a trip on the ‘Rocky Mountaineer’. Once I made contact, I was totally impressed with the service I received from one of their consultants. From the initial contact, to making the booking and to finally taking the trip, everything went very smoothly thanks to the excellent organisation and professional skills we received. We had requested a lot of extras to our itinerary and he was able to fulfil every request we made. We were also very impressed with the overall cost of our holidays which was most reasonable compared to some other quotes I received. Our holidays were problem free with not a single problem. Everything went exactly according to our itinerary. We were able to enjoy a most wonderful holiday starting with a trip on the ‘Rocky Mountaineer’ going onto ‘Lake Louise’ staying in wonderful Hotels. The service was excellent across the whole of our trip. I would highly recommend anyone to use Rocky Peak Holidays if you are considering taking a trip in Canada.

• Other