extremely unsatisfactory service

• Location

unprofessionalservice's review of Tour Center - www.tourcenter.co.uk

“extremely unsatisfactory service ”

Written on: 02/01/2018 by unprofessionalservice (1 review written)

In May 2017 I booked a 4 day break to Disneyland, Paris with the Tourcenter.co.uk. I had booked the flights, hotels, transfers to parks and back and park pass tickets at that time and had received confirmation that the above had been booked. On paying the final balance I was told that the pass tickets for the two parks in Paris disney would be sent out two weeks before we travelled. On the 18th December I rang to confirm that this had been done and was told that the relevant department would be instructed to send them. I waited a week and rang again to be told the same thing. I rang again on the 23rd and the 24th and was told that the department had been instructed to send them. On the 25th December I rang and was told that the department would be chased up and that a call would be made to me to confirm that the passes had been sent. No call came and no one answered the phone before the end of their working day. On the 26th I rang and was informed that no passes had been booked when I originally made the booking. I said that this was incorrect and that I had the email from them stating that passes had been booked at the time of booking. I was then told that no trace of this was on the recorded telephone calls and that I must send proof that these passes had been requested. I then spent time with neighbours trying to send the email in a form that the company requested to prove that I had not "doctored" their emails to me as, as far as they were concerned I had not requested the passes. Eventually I got someone to confirm that they had received the email proving the passes had been booked and that I was right and had in fact requested the passes and that the passes would be forwarded to me asap. The passes were duly sent just two days before we were leaving for Disneyland Paris. At no time did I, or have I, received an apology from either the employees or the company for the emotional disruption this caused over the Christmas festive season and, quite honestly, it was a mistake on their part and this mistake almost ruined the whole new year experience.

• Other