SUPERB ORGANISATION AS ALWAYS!

• Location

ChristineYork's review of Think Galapagos - www.thinkgalapagos.com

“SUPERB ORGANISATION AS ALWAYS!”

Written on: 15/06/2016 by ChristineYork (1 review written)

This is the second time I have traveled with this company to the Galapagos Islands but on this occasion I extended my trip to include the Amazon and cloud forest as well as other extensions. The organisation was fantastic and throughout the five weeks everything went smoothly despite travelling within days of the dreadful earthquake. The quality of the Haciendas and hotels was second to none and all of the guides were experienced with detailed knowledge pertinent to the trip and location. In addition all guides were helpful and friendly resulting in a very comfortable social group at the various sections of the trip. The staff on the boat Tip Top 3 were as always excellent and attentive and with the specialist knowledge of our guides I saw some magical wildlife in and out of the water. My only complaint is that I couldn't snorkel until midnight!

I booked this trip of a lifetime with the intention of completing my experience in Ecuador but I am already considering a return visit in a few years - with Think Galapagos!

• Other