Literally the very best!

• Location

Guest's review of Think Galapagos - www.thinkgalapagos.com

“Literally the very best!”

Written on: 29/09/2014

I just wanted to say that thiink Galápagos is absolutely the best possible company to use for anybody even considering going to the Galapagos. They will answer every single possible question you have, they will recommend that ideal and perfect boat and cruise for you and they will get you the best possible price. In fact, planning a trip to the Galapagos can be incredibly confusing due to the great number of boats and tour operators. Furthermore many websites are not entirely accurate, however by using the services of think Galápagos you will find out exactly what you need to know about every potential boat, every potential cabin and every potential guide and operator. All you need to do is tell them your priorities, the exact type of tour you're looking for and all the before and after cruise options you are considering. I can say that they take all the stress out of planning any trip because you can trust their recommendations entirely, all you need to do is tell them what you're looking for and they'll do everything for you. I cannot recommend their services highly enough, they are one of the best tour companies I have used for any type of tour and I would never recommend trying to plan a trip to the Galapagos on your own, as it is a potential minefield of confusion and frustration, instead simply use them and you will not regret it. They managed to plan a completely smooth and hassle free trip despite the fact that my father was very ill and could hardly walk. They found the perfect boat, made sure we had our own dedicated guide for my father, and create the perfect itinerary. We couldn't have been better take care of, and given my fathers illness, their care and concern made our year. Thanks very much Think Galapagos!

• Boat