Brought dis Tablet frm edabba

• Quality

avinashsandhu266's review of Samsung Galaxy Tab

“Brought dis Tablet frm edabba”

Written on: 14/03/2012 by avinashsandhu266 (3 reviews written)

My wrk involves a lot of travelling. Client meetings, outdoor promotional campaigns and presentations features in my daily life. Dat also meant i needed a gadget on which i can wrk while commutin. And laptop was the first choice. It is obviously more convenient den a desktop. Bt trust me using a laptop was also a task especially in public transport. So i figured out i need sumthing more portable, which is quick in completing tasks nd is convenient to handle nd operate. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 is what had all i needed in a gadget. In order to gt a grt deal on Samsung tab i thought it is better to buy tablet online. Nd luckily i don’t regret my decision to buy tablet online til date. My search for gud deals for tablet took me edabba.com. they had the samsung tablet i wantd that too at a grt price. Lesser than the retail price. After readin the reviews and other details i place the order online. And a fantastic Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 was deliverd to me in 2 weeks! I m totally hooked to it nw..

• Quality