Pretty impressed

• Quality

Guest's review of New iPad (3rd Gen)

“Pretty impressed”

Written on: 14/07/2012

A the end of last weekI have purchased an iPad 3 32gb off of a website it was a bundle which included a leather flip case, in car charger and screen protectors for £570.00 in white. I have never really paid a whole lot of attention to the iPads before but i am extremely impressed for what this little piece of kit does!! Im 18 so i love my gadgets and the new products, It's such a pleasure to play on, I'm pretty addicted to mine to be honest however I also got a white iPhone 4S as a phone upgrade rely this week and it does exactly the same as the iPhone just on a bigger, better screen. However that was my choice and I'm happy, I'd recommend this product but it's very pricey with the 8gb going for £399.99 that's without a cover which I'd recommend you buy/use to prevent damage. Also the battery life is excellent. I play my apps, surf the web, social networking (Facebook and twitter) all throughout the day and Ive only had to charge it once fully sine having it last Friday!

• Quality