Bad customer service

Guest's review of Jewellery Maker

“Bad customer service”

Written on: 10/03/2016

Phoning JM "Customer Service" very recently concerning a broken item I was told that unless the item was returned first by Special Delivery they could not send a replacement. As a disabled customer I pointed out that would take me quite a while, I need to find somebody to go to the post office for me.
As they,only had one replacement still in stock I asked could they send it to me with a return postsge bag or something similar to expedite matters?
The CS female said no we do not do that because the item may not be actually broken!

The inference being I am a liar and want a free item.
I never look forward to speaking to the JM Customer Service people as they are usually dismissive, unhelpful and totally unconcerned with me the customer.

Delivery is usually late and the beads, bags, findings etc are no longer of the quality they first made their name with. Instead of being customer focused they are apparently only interested in their own fun filled personal details (shared on screen ad infinitum) and selling anything they can get their hands on, no matter the quality.

• Documentary