Great quality & customer service

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

kalila's review of Sainsburys

“Great quality and customer service”

Written on: 24/04/2013 by kalila (1 review written)

I have been using Sainsburys for on-line grocery shopping for a few years now and am usually very pleased with the overall service. The drivers are always courteous and as I am disabled they take the time to put my groceries within easy access for me. Their own products I have found to be far superior than Tescos or Asda even if they may be a few pence more I would rather have the quality.Their instore bakery organic bread and uncut multi seed is the best. They nearly always come within the 1 hour slot and if late,on a few rare occasions, then a £10 evoucher is procured by the driver. They once omitted to send the bread I had ordered as did not have an exact replacement at that time, but after speaking to them on the phone a driver bought me 2 newly baked loaves without charge later that day.Mostly all the fresh produce has good sell by dates.
The few times things have not been 100% such as a cracked egg in a box or a split in a milk bottl,e I have kept the item and got a full refund.What more can you ask.
I only really have one gripe and that is they do not stock certain items that I would like i.e buffalo mozzarella, white crab meat,fresh figs,certain types of pasta. These would only be available at larger branches/different areas, so I may on rare occasions order these items at another store as I would never change for my main shopping now.

• on-line Chadwell Heath