First time that this has caused a massive reaction!

• Ease of Application

• Durability

• Texture

• Water Resistance

Guest's review of Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

“First time that this has caused a massive reaction!”

Written on: 07/06/2013

I normally use Piz Buin on my holidays or when sat in the sun in the garden, no problems before and I have always enjoyed their products. But I tried the 'Tan Intensifier' last Saturday and, within hours, had a terrible reaction on my arms. Small blisters the same as 'prickly heat', having said that I have dark skin and normally have no problems in the sun at all. I checked the ingredients and, sure enough, they have this new 'technology' which incorporates the same Oxybenzone ingredient that seems to be present in the 1 day long sun lotion. Called Johnson & Johnson and stated that I was non too impressed, I was going to go to a Doctor and have this looked at as I have a terrible rash which is itchy and sore on my forearms, they are sending me a reply paid envelope and have told me to return the two products for a full refund and 'testing' of the products. I would recommend you keep away from this product.

• Didn't mind the scent