Do not use!

• Texture

• Water Resistance

HO-01978's review of Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

“Do not use!”

Written on: 15/08/2012 by HO-01978 (1 review written)

I so wish I had checked this review site out before I bought this. Am on my 2nd week of a holiday in Gran Canaria. I bought Piz Buin 1 day long sun cream in factor 30 and factor 15. Week one with factor 30 I developed a great tan, probably the best I have ever had and was really pleased. I am fair skinned and can burn easily and this cream was just great. Then week 2 I switched to factor 15 and within a day I have developed a terrible rash, big lumps and bumps all over me that itch like mad and look horrendous! I am now spending a day inside in the air conditioning to see if I can calm it down. With time on my hands I have googled this product. It seems I do not have prickly heat but have had a reaction to the "helioplex" that is in the product (presumably there is more in the factor 15 than factor 30). There should be a warning on this product as I am definitely not the only person to get these symptoms. Luckily my children had stuck to our usual sun cream - but I treated myself to this for a change!!! I look horrendous and am sat inside on a beautiful day - thanks piz buin your creme will be going in the bin and you have ruined the last 5 days of my holiday! It is also my 20th wedding anniversary today - no photos today!!!!