Don't fly without it!

ridingthroughbuty's review of Bill Fairlough, Beyond Enkription, The Burlington Files

“Don't fly without it!”

Written on: 13/04/2017 by ridingthroughbuty (1 review written)

I never thought O’Hare to Heathrow could be so exciting. I got the Kindle Version last week for the long haul. Apart from an annoying dinner break and one hurried visit to the bathroom I didn’t stop until we landed. What a start to an autobiography? It is astonishing to think people all over the world have heard of James Bond but few have probably heard of the more realistic, altruistic and thinking spy Edward Burlington, alias Bill Fairclough. I thought Bourne was the greatest too but no more. What was so wicked was I still had several chapters for the return flight - yes, it really is that long and it was gripping most of the time right through to the last page. I also read some of the British reviews and as advised I’m reading this again and it’s already like reading another book. I can reread it every flight I take. Talk about value for money. I just hope someone films it so the outstanding five books come out and the films are released. My hint - don’t fly without it!

• e-Book

Format

• New

New or Preloved?

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon

Theburlingtonfiles's Response to ridingthroughbuty's Review

Written on: 20/04/2017

Thanks for the terrific review and the strap line "Don't fly without it!". If only all people on long haul flights took a copy of Beyond Enkription with them to read then the world might be a better place ... particularly if the eBooks they read weren't pirated copies.
Just keep watching for news on the film front - we still live in hope. In the meantime we trust you enjoy reading it again - most people we hear from seem to do so. Best wishes and many thanks - Bill Fairclough

Abracadabra008's Response to ridingthroughbuty's Review