Horrendous customer service

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Dougy123's review of JD Sports

“Horrendous customer service”

Written on: 22/08/2013 by Dougy123 (1 review written)

Purchased a pair of Adidas zx750. After wearing them for the second time I realised the right shoe tongue was twisted.

Returned to the store 10 days after purchase. The 1st staff member i spoke to told me that the shoe was supposed to be like it and because his pair of Nikes did the same he couldn't see what the problem was.

I told him I wanted to speak to the manager.

After a 10 minute wait (and for a Wednesday mid morning I really don't know what took so long) the manager appeared only to continually talk over me, tell that she saw no fault in the shoe and I could deal with it or send the shoe off to head office for fault finding.

I continued to demonstrate the problem and offered to wear the shoe to demonstrate my case fully. The response was and I quote "there's no fault with the shoe as far as I'm aware. I don't see anything wrong with the shoe"

Having spent £65, Then being told to deal with a faulty product or send them off that will take 2 weeks for a decision is simply ridiculous.

I'm now £65 out of pocket and no trainers either!

Not even a single apology from any of the staff members. How these people are employed is beyond belief.

As soon as my situation is resolved I will never be using JD or Size for any purchases again.

Seriously not happy.