Paid for 2 items, only 1 recieved

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

fiorellini84's review of JD Sports

“Paid for 2 items, only 1 recieved”

Written on: 12/12/2012 by fiorellini84 (1 review written)

I paid for 2 items online and when my parcel arrived at the end of November it contained just the one. I rang customer services and they said that they deliver items together and therefore the item must be lost. I was informed that I simply needed to wait for a 'declaration' form to be sent out (supposedly first class mail),which I needed to return requesting a refund or exchange. Sounds simple enough....yet here I am writing this review as I still haven't recieved a letter within TWO WEEKS! I realise this isn't an astonishing amount of time yet there is nothing whatsoever wrong with my mail, and on principal, why should I pay for nothing? And why should I, or anyone, have to go to such lengths just to get a simple exhange or refund like many of you have found impossible to do. I have rang their PATHETIC customer services dept (and wasted god knows how much money on this as well)THREE times, simply to state that I haven't recieved this dam form. Basically I have given JD Sports £40 of my money for absolutely nothing....apart from stress! In modern times like these-when the majority of us shop online, with a company that's (apparently) estabilished as JD Sports is, the amount of complaints against JD is astonshing. But not suprising.

• Quality of service