Worst customer service EVER!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

rr1970's review of JD Sports

“Worst customer service EVER!”

Written on: 11/07/2012 by rr1970 (1 review written)

In a nutshell, I purchased a pair of Adidas Forest Hills at the Manchester Arndale store on Mon 9th July only to notice, whilst wearing them later that evening,that there was a fault with the design on both shoes. Took them back the next day hoping, not for a refund, but that they would replace them. The manager there insisted that there was nothing wrong with them and would not replace them! So, are you calling your customer a liar?? The trainers, which cost me £65, have now been sent off for 'analysis and a second opinion', a process which can take up to two weeks!I am outraged at this and the way I was unfairly treated. I have wore this particular type of trainer for the past decade and I'm perfectly aware when there is a fault with them. So I am now £65 out of pocket and don't even possess the goods I purchased! I hope to resolve this matter swiftly but, rest assured, I will not be purchasing ANYTHING from JD Sports in the near future. To say I am disappointed would be an understatement.

• manchester arndale centre