A new sports chain popping up all over the place

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

theronstar's review of Cycle Surgery - www.cyclesurgery.com

“A new sports chain popping up all over the place”

Written on: 17/08/2012 by theronstar (8 reviews written)

I had a Giant bicycle which I took into my local bike shop for repair.

I had a callback to tell me that the bike was broken and that the type of damage - a cracked frame - was something that the manufacturer should honour under the warranty.

Thus I wanted to find the nearest Giant retailer I could tug the remains of my bike to and in the process came across the cycle surgery.

It's this new chain of stores that offer cycle and running advice that I had not really had a need to visit.

The décor and range of stuff inside is really nice and more importantly in my case, the staff were interested to help and were a great go between me and the manufacturer. (I had had fears that the mfr may shy away from liability).

The process took a little long because the shop had some paper work to file with Giant but they kept me informed along the way.

I can't say anything about the price of stuff there given the repair was free but I will most likely go here from now onwards.

• Wandsworth