Yamaha R6 YZF 2009!!! (BLACK & GOLD)

• Build quality

• Reliability

siBailey1965's review of Yamaha YZF-R6

“Yamaha R6 YZF 2009!!! (BLACK & GOLD)”

Written on: 13/06/2017 by siBailey1965 (1 review written)

I have only had my Yamaha for about 3 months now, and every time I get on it is like the very first time. The speed alone is in a class of its own. I am 6"0 and my feet cannot firmly stick to the ground at traffic lights, but I am in full control of the bike, I would recommend anybody riding if you are 5"7 or under.

The handling is smooth and the bike feels incredibly light once one the move.

Down Side: It can really do a number on your wrist and tends to get warm really quickly, but the fans do a great job on cooling this bike down.

For everyday use and long rides out, I couldn't think of a better bike to be honest. Yamaha for life!

• Build quality

• Reliability

Rickster1's Comment

Written on: 18/07/2017

I've also got a Black & Gold 2009 Yamaha YZF R6. I have had it for about 2 months now, and its amazing. I 100 percent agree with the bike getting warm very quickly, but like you said the fans kick in and do the job. I am also 6"0 and I still use my toes to balance the bike at the lights, but its not in danger of falling over, love the riding position and the sound its awesome!!!! So far so good!!

I am abit worried about going on a long ride if the bike does get too hot too quickly.