Best Bang for the Buck & much more!

• Sound Quality

Tosha1962's review of Mission 702e

“Best Bang for the Buck and much more!”

Written on: 25/02/2012 by Tosha1962 (1 review written)

I have been experimenting with Hi-Fi for about 40Years now so I had Celestion ditton,JBL L50,55,4311,123,Kef,coda,cantata,Paradigm 9s 11s,PSB's,Mirage,and so on ... And Mission 732 ran with McIntosh 2202 Power & c73 pre Mcintosh CD player Thorens td166 (only significant improvement was B&W DM801 at that time were $9000). And now Downgraded to Yamaha RXV 1400,Project Debut III, Mission 702(not 702e)I wish I can get them for normal price (somebody here in Canada is selling them for $600 the were about same price NEW so I am not getting them to replace 702)& my Experience is That you will have to spend a lot to get noticeable difference (I paid MAC set $16000 including missions 732)and now $2000 for Yamaha,Project,Dennon cd & Used Mission 702 .I listen to Jazz,Classic,some rock & RB .So nice amp + missions +good Turntable & CD and You have a $25000 HI-FI sounding 90-95% for $2000

• Over 1 Year