Nokia N8 = Amazing!

• Reception

• Style

Richard-Leeds's review of Nokia N8

“Nokia N8 = Amazing!”

Written on: 25/07/2012 by Richard-Leeds (3 reviews written)

I Had A Nokia N8 On Virgin Mobile & I Love Everything About It, The Style, The Features.

People Ask Me Why I Didn't Get An iPhone Or One Of The New Samsung's And It's Basically Because, Nokia's Are Much More Than Just A Fancy Phone That Talks To Back To You.

For Me, It's The Features. 16GB Internal Memory, A 12 Megapixel Camera. HD Video Recording, HDMI Output, TV Output & Of Course The Free Maps & Drive Service That Nokia Incorporates Into It's Phones. In My Opinion. iPhones & Samsungs Are Nothing More Than Fashion Accessories. I Did My Own Survey Of Around 30 People I Knew With iPhones & Asked Them About It's Features... Many Could Only Name A Few Things. Camera App, Siri (Which Apparently Doesn't Work As Well As Is Advertised) & The Third One... Wait For It... Was How Big The Screen Was.

All Pointless & Irrelevant In My Opinion, The People I Surveyed Couldn't Tell Me The Latest iOS Or How Many "Bug-Fix" Updates It's Had (I Can Tell You It's In The Region Of 20)... Too Many For A Big Company Like Apple.

Anyway The Nokia N8 Is Worth Buying For The Fact, You Don't Have To Take A Phone, A Camera & A Video Camera Out With You On A Night Out. It's All Packed Into One Phone For A Fraction Of The Price Of Other "Smart Phones"

The Only Downside To The Nokia Is The Now "Nokia Belle" Update... It's A Bit Buggy Now It's Been Installed A Few Months. So I've Had To Re-install It 4 Times In The Last 2 Months.

I Would Recommend This Phone To Anyone Interested In A Real Smartphone With One Of The Best Mobile Phone Camera's On The Market... STILL!

Thanks For Reading My Review & I Hope This Helps Making You A Decision!

Richard.